Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Bread Breakthrough!!!!!

So today I moved my daughter back to college. Her senior year and I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. So it was time to go to lunch and we decided to go to Chipotle. My son was with my husband at a soccer tournament so we could eat anywhere my daughter wanted to go. She picked Chipotle cuz she eats so healthy. Anyway I found out that my son could have a burrito bowl from Chipotle with no problems with his allergies!! So of-course you know where I was gonna get dinner from tonight!! I know, I know, I did not spend time in the kitchen today but seriously I needed to help my daughter move in and I was wiped out after that. Anyway, while shopping with her for stuff for her dorm, we went to a market called Sprouts and I am telling you there was an amazing light that shined over the bread isle. Like angels calling me over to it. I found an amazing spelt bread that is soft, light and looks and feels like sandwich bread!!!!!!I almost cried because there are days when I think I can't bake another loaf. So I bought two loafs. They only have a shelf life of about 4 to 5 days so if your not going to use right away place it in the freezer. The fridg will dry it out. The brand is called Rudy's organics and the spelt bread does not contain, wheat, peanuts, corn, eggs or oats!!! Yay!!!!
Now you are probably thinking that there isn't a Sprouts market near you. You can go to Rudis organics website and order the bread in quantity online to put in your freezer and have on hand anytime!!! So as a soccer mom would say "SCORE!!!!!"

******MUNCHIE OF THE DAY*********
Take a basic gluten and corn free cake mix, add pumpkin and white chocolate chips to it and you have a beautiful pumpkin oaf that is to die for.

Munch on This:::: Sometimes you need to let go of something in order to have time to think about how that something was really nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment